Yes, Hermione. I think this is gonna be exactly like wizard’s chess.
I’m really proud of myself because even though I got like no sleep last night I got up from my nap and came to class
pooh-bear and piglet ❤
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE THING EVER!!
The earliest evidence of ancient dentistry we have is an amazingly detailed dental work on a mummy from ancient Egypt that archaeologists have dated to 2000 BCE. The work shows intricate gold work around the teeth. This mummy was found with two donor teeth that had holes drilled into them. Wires were strung through the holes and then around the neighboring teeth.
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
YEAH! THEY ALSO PLAY FOR NO EVIDENT REASON OTHER THAN FUN AND THEY LOVE THE SNOW!
Crows are seriously the coolest birbs ever.
well, feeling the need for entertainment also kinda indicates intelligence, so.
btw i have seen them playing in the snow for no reason many times. i loved it when they found a slope covered entirely in ice and started sliding down it together repeatedly.
I love how the crow in the first pic is totally being yelled at by its parents
"Ladarius Sapho had his valedictorian speech already prepared when the principal at Proviso East High School in Maywood, Illinois informed the straight A student that he was not eligible to receive the top honor he worked so hard to achieve.
With a 4.135 GPA, The principal explained that, while he performed well enough for the valedictorian position, he technically didn’t qualify for the honor. “I was gonna be number one, valedictorian of 2014. I was going to be giving the speech at graduation. Now they won’t let me.” Sapho explained.
Antoinette Gray is a community advocate who has been trying to help Sapho retain his valedictorian status. “There is no policy,” said Gray told Fox 32. “They have been asked not once, but two or three times to produce that written policy. And the reason that was given by the school principal, is nonsense. Gray says the Principal is simply using his own discretion and that there is no regulation on the books specifying Valente’s decision to withhold the valedictorian from the Proviso East senior. A district representative said the policy can be found on the district website, but so far no one has been able to locate such a policy. According to Gray, it wasn’t in any written documentation anywhere.”
What are your thoughts on this?
Post By @KingKwajo
SIGNAL FUCKING BOOST
I’m over shit like this happening.
The fact that they won’t say what the policy is, is just suspicious as hell. They need to buy fucking time to come up with bullshit that the media will eat up and find plausible.
I love this quote. I love this movie.
This scene impressed me so much when I first saw it. It still fills me with… idk something. I love it.
Still one of my favorite lines from a movie ever.
me and generally goin off
This is honestly one of my favorite Spongebob moments. Can we take a minute to realize how clever the writing for this show used to be?